The Keys are Alright. It's the Holes that don't fit!
NEUROTIC CHILDREN as ADULTS
Questions Your Therapist Will Never Get Right
1. Why is it so difficult for you to keep a promising relationship going?
See chapters: Primary Rejection and Promises Unfulfilled
2. Why can't you experience a sense of complete joy in intimate, sexual experiences - or any experience, for that matter.?
See chapters: A Capsule of Autism and Split Loyalties
3. Why do you always feel a sense of distance in personal and social affairs?
See chapter: The Hollow-I Syndrome
4. Why is it your feeling that you are living your life as a stranger to yourself?
See chapter: The False Self
5. Why are you always intellectualizing and rationalizing everything?
See chapter: Intellectualization and Rationalizations
6. Why do you always feel compelled to sacrifice yourself for a parent?
See chapter: The Committed Will Factor
7. Why are you unable to decide what to study or what career is right for you?
See chapter: The Focus-On-Me Mother Syndrome
8. Why is it you feel no strong identification with your career, however successful you are in it?
See chapter: Dead on Arrival
9. Why, despite all the sincere compliments you get you can't shake off a sense of low self-esteem?
See chapter: The Maternal Father
10. Why is it that everyone recognizes your superior intelligence but it never carried through to significant academic achievements or sustained direction in life?
See chapter: The Exploration-Deficit Syndrome
AMAZON in kindle and paperback editions.
Kirkus Reviews: "the power of subconscious memories" "unapologetic" "heady" "never dull"